Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem ordering WHV Visa

Options
  • 30-08-2010 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey

Just tried to order the WHV there off the government site but when I got to the payment part my credit card was rejected. I assume this is because the site does not ask for the 3 digit security code on the back. Anyone else have any problem with this? There doesnt seem to be any other way to pay and there are no numbers to ring on the site.

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Hey

Just tried to order the WHV there off the government site but when I got to the payment part my credit card was rejected. I assume this is because the site does not ask for the 3 digit security code on the back. Anyone else have any problem with this? There doesnt seem to be any other way to pay and there are no numbers to ring on the site.

Steve

General enquiries

Telephone: 131 881
    Note: This number is only available if you are calling from inside Australia. If you are outside Australia and wish to make an enquiry please contact the relevant Australian Immigration office overseas.
    See: Immigration Offices outside Australia
    Use this general enquiries number to:
    obtain general information on all temporary and permanent visa categories (including visitors, students, family migration, temporary business visas and refugee and humanitarian applications)
    make appointments for lodging visa applications
    contact departmental officers
    Hours of operation
    Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (recorded information available outside these hours)

You would be safer contacting London visa office

+44 20 7856 1563

Advertisement