Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Runamuck 2: Revenge of the Muck. Saturday 16th October 2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

1st Runamuck was great.

Might go back again, not sure yet, will see closer to the event if it isn't sold out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

It was some crack for sure!! More crack if you had a group, you could drown a few of them in muck lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

Any word on the Army Cadets entering this year? I suppose it would be the same class as the first Runamuck? Fair play to them running in their heavy boots

Look at image 44 on this webpage...

http://www.actionphotography.ie/galleries/2010-03-13-RAM/events-RAM2010-2.html

Always nice to finish ahead of some of the army dudes!

We (Wild Water Kayakers) are toying with the idea of running in our kayaking gear. Might slow us down an ickle bit.

Fi H are you going to run under the WWKC banner?!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Going to have to give it a miss this time, great crack though.

The Army cadets were having some laugh! How they run in the boots is beyond me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

Nope & theres no way in HELL I would be doing this race in kayaking gear!! Bye the way...who are you??? I'm not liking this anonymous thing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭bewleys berry

looking forward to this one - hope it's as much fun and hard work (and more!) as last years bhaa off road challenge in phoenix park - right craic:)

Another cup to add to the collection. Was wearing the RunAMuck tee from the last one after the Mizen 2 Malin event there on Friday and I got asked a few questions, so I think I might have got a few more interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nedoo

First time time to do one and really looking forward to it. Am so unfit but all I want to do is finish, will you all be gone by the time I get there?

Good luck tomorrow kids, enjoy the muck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭hoganpoly

Plenty of good shots from todays fun...pity the heavens didn,t open :):)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/40084026@N05/

• Advertisement
Advertisement