Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student records password..!!

Options
  • 30-08-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

How do i get into my student records? I need to get into it to pay the registration fee and no password seems to work for me. I thought it was the same password as we use to get onto the computers in the library but its not working.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

croker1 wrote: »
    How do i get into my student records? I need to get into it to pay the registration fee and no password seems to work for me. I thought it was the same password as we use to get onto the computers in the library but its not working.
    Thanks

Could be anything bud, when I first started off I think my outlook and student records password were the same, but you can change that yourself anytime... try your outlook password as its worth a go. Try your SULIS password too if you haven't already (These might be obvious suggestions but no real alternative...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Shaner88

Your outlook and SULIS passwords will be the same, but your Student Records password will be set to the default 9999, which you have to change the first time you use it. If it still won't work, call up to Student Administration and they can reset it for you

Advertisement