Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traffic from ballinagh to cavan town

• 30-08-2010 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

hey i was just wondering whats the traffic like in the mornings around half 8,9 o clock. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

tanya2007 wrote: »
    hey i was just wondering whats the traffic like in the mornings around half 8,9 o clock. thanks

I find it grand. Depends on what side of the town you need to get too. Tractor motors can be busy enough, mainly with folks trying to turn right. Easily avoided if you use the by-pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

thanks unclebill98 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

tracamotors is the only bad spot really and you might be better off going on the bypass and swinging back towards the town at the roundabout at the cavan crystal...

other than that it's grand - never anything worth getting worked up about from what I've experienced

EDIT - exactly what unclebill98 said - but yeah avoid tractamotors and you'll have no problems

thanks johnmcdnl, so il be going to the college from ballinagh so which way would be the best way to go?on the by pass or the main road? thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

If you're going to the Cavan Institute, then go on the bypass from the Ballinagh Rd, go straight through the Dublin junction and turn off at the next one (Cavan and Cootehill). Turn left at bottom of slip, then right at the next crossroads which will bring you up to a T junction. Turn left there and college is on the lhs down a few hundred yards. It's probably longer distance wise than driving through the town but a shorter journey at school rush hour.

• Advertisement

thanks anotherlostie :)

Advertisement