Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry tells reporter to f*ck off.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Bad mood I'd say.

Nice one Harry. I don't think anyone can blame Harry for being in a bad mood after watching that rubbish on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

surely the reporter can understand this reaction. prob wasnt the best time to interview harry let alone slag him! even though i dont believe he meant to cause offence

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Very good, fair play Harry, the reporter was being a cheeky cnut, even if he was telling the truth ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

To be honest, I think that the result on the day was only a very small part of the reason he lost the head. I reckon he's sick of being portrayed as a wheeler dealer in the press as he reckons it might damage his chances of ever being considered for the engerland job in the next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Very good, fair play Harry, the reporter was being a cheeky cnut, even if he was telling the truth ;)

100%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

RingoSpur wrote: »
    To be honest, I think that the result on the day was only a very small part of the reason he lost the head. I reckon he's sick of being portrayed as a wheeler dealer in the press as he reckons it might damage his chances of ever being considered for the engerland job in the next few years.

he also is sick of this wheeler / dealer stuff cos of the tax charges he is up for. in fairness to him he just dosent want to be branded a gangster, which he isnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Lads...you can look through your yid coloured glasses all ye want...but this was very poor behaviour on harry's part. That's how a moody teen reacts, not a professional premiership manager as he wants to be known.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Lads...you can look through your yid coloured glasses all ye want...but this was very poor behaviour on harry's part. That's how a moody teen reacts, not a professional premiership manager as he wants to be known.
    Some cheeky cnut just told him he's made his name as wheeler and dealer, how would you react? I wouldn't have even spoken to him after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I dunno,

I haven't seen the clip but I don't know. Depends on the tone of the question for me.

THFC wrote: »
    Some cheeky cnut just told him he's made his name as wheeler and dealer, how would you react? I wouldn't have even spoken to him after that.

Yeah..and that may have been the better option. As opposed to telling him to f**k off life on camera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Well he appeared to be having a bad day in fairness..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It was quite clearly an over reaction.

For the record..I met Harry at the pro-am in Limerick recently and he's an absolute gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

For the record..I met Harry at the pro-am in Limerick recently and he's an absolute gent.

Me too. He walked the whole way across the fairway to sign an autograph for my young lad who was wearing his Spurs hat. Left the other lads waiting on the green for him while he had a few words. Was one of the most popular celebrities at Adare. The lads with me were very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

he wasn't treated like a professional football manager
    the interviewer fcuked up and should have known better
    not that I'm surprised given he was another cheap tacky sky tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

slegs wrote: »
    Me too. He walked the whole way across the fairway to sign an autograph for my young lad who was wearing his Spurs hat. Left the other lads waiting on the green for him while he had a few words. Was one of the most popular celebrities at Adare. The lads with me were very impressed.

I heard about this - from an Arse supporter no less - and even he was impressed!

Advertisement