Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like to get something for mu husband for being such a great daddy to our son.

Options
  • 30-08-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to get something for my husband to thank him for being such a great father to our young son (and also being a great husband), preferably something that can be from our son and I. I would be greatful for suggestions - it can not be expensive (all our money goes on our young son!).

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Isnt your OH on boards somewhere? i hope you've banned his internet access until you get him this present :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Isnt your OH on boards somewhere? i hope you've banned his internet access until you get him this present :D
    He is but he does not go near this forum (I hope!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

well whats he into,
    hobbies etc,
    it would help like...:rolleyes:

He is into IT, loves coffee and books - he is not into sports. I would like to give him something that would be from our son also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

My friend who is broke at the moment got a lovely photo album and has filled it with "memories" from conception up until the babies first birthday (also dads birthday) and there's plenty more pages.
    She gathered every important picture, scan etc, wrote down every memory and lovely thing he did for her and baby (really cute when done from babies point of view), little things they did together and added a lock of hair and babies footprints, all kinds of stuff.....I know he cried like a baby over this gift and it's going to be a family treasure in the future I'm sure.

If you're techy yourself you could do something like this with on computer, recordings of babies cry, laugh, and first words as he grows, etc.

• Advertisement

mymo wrote: »
    My friend who is broke at the moment got a lovely photo album and has filled it with "memories" from conception up until the babies first birthday (also dads birthday) and there's plenty more pages.
    She gathered every important picture, scan etc, wrote down every memory and lovely thing he did for her and baby (really cute when done from babies point of view), little things they did together and added a lock of hair and babies footprints, all kinds of stuff.....I know he cried like a baby over this gift and it's going to be a family treasure in the future I'm sure.
    That is a lovely idea - thanks!

Advertisement