Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now missing girl 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Dear god, I hope she is okay!!!

one little girl murdered this week is one too many:(

Hopefully she will turn up safe at a friends house or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I am just curious,why do they wait 2 days to put in news papers? I think personally should be immediate especially given age group.And she may see it and come home.Rather than leaving it days.And so people can keep their eyes open for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Anyone hear anything more about this? I don't see anything on the news websites today, so I'm hoping that means she's been found.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Its strange that there isnt a whole lot of coverage on this. Hopefully its just a case that she has form of running away and that is all that has happened, that she is safely hiding away somewhere. Fingers crossed, I hope they find her soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Oh dear god, my heart goes out to her parents. I hope she's found safe and sound.

I too wonder why there is very little media coverage of this? Especially considering last weeks case :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,798 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »

Thanks for that couldn't find anything else.Thank god she is ok.:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,798 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

caseyann wrote: »
    Thanks for that couldn't find anything else.Thank god she is ok.:)

no problem. read the article before I saw the thread so just figured I'd put some minds at rest:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Advertisement