Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Results

• 30-08-2010 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi All, I need advice. I was doing a course 2 years ago and I got my results to say I passed, last year I went onto Level 8 and after paying fees, starting the year, getting books etc I was told I failed. for the life of me I could not find my confirmation of pass, I had to resit and passed second time. The resit was a bridging class so I was not intitled to my full qualification. A week ago I found my pass result and contacted the college, now I am told I still failed and the result was a mistake. Where do I stand? I want my full qualification that I think I should get. If I knew I failed for sure 2 years ago I would have got a recheck etc. Can anyone offer advice?

Advertisement