Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about electives

Options
  • 30-08-2010 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before but I just have a quick question about electives. Can you pick an elective that's from levels below you. For example, if I was in second year could I pick a level 0 module? Or if I was in third year could I pick a leve l 1/first year module? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

Sorry if this has been posted before but I just have a quick question about electives. Can you pick an elective that's from levels below you. For example, if I was in second year could I pick a level 0 module? Or if I was in third year could I pick a leve l 1/first year module? Thanks:)

ya you can pick any elective as long as it is your level or any of the ones below you. You can't pick electives from levels over you though....... not that i don't know anyone who would want to

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

cozzie55 wrote: »
    ya you can pick any elective as long as it is your level or any of the ones below you. You can't pick electives from levels over you though....... not that i don't know anyone who would want to

I did level 2 elective in first year :). Didn't have a problem with it. Loved the module and ended up with a good grade :).

Advertisement