Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MANHATTAN - THIS BAND IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE (PART II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 PartizanGreg

Good tunes lads,

when the bitter criticism rolls in because youre in a band and you have tunes, remember, don't be told what you want and don't be told what you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Good tunes lads,

when the bitter criticism rolls in because youre in a band and you have tunes, remember, don't be told what you want and don't be told what you need.

Cheers Greg!

I don't think there will be much criticism, because it's obvious we're the best thing to happen to music since Napster............ no.... wait.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Evening all!

Manhattan play live this saturday at 9.50 in the Pint Bar on eden quay!

Clicky thing: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=161728503842107&ref=mf

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭waking dreams

Are any of the band members American?

Are any of the band members American?

This is a strange question............ the answer is no.

Why do you ask?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭waking dreams

Ah just the name of the band is all :-) best of luck guys... not my bag but it sounds good.

Ah just the name of the band is all :-) best of luck guys... not my bag but it sounds good.

Ah, hahaha! Sorry, the whole "Manhattan" thing went right over my head! :D

Cheers dude! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Just as well thats not the rule, poor arctic monkeys heating bill would be through the roof!!!

NoQuarter wrote: »
    Just as well thats not the rule, poor arctic monkeys heating bill would be through the roof!!!

I was like "is he gonna say the Guitar work sounds..... Texan?

Right... it's been almost a year but......... Manhattan are coming back to set your children on fire!

For various reasons (one being that the frontman is a selfish job abroad taking mothertrucker), Manhattan had to call it a day not so long ago............ BUT NOT ANYMORE!

Please check out a couple of our tunes. We always love to hear feedback whether it be "You guys are awesome" or "You guys are sexy and awesome".

Soon enough we'll be back recording, back gigging and back disappointing our parents who wanted us to be Astronauts and Cricket Commentators and such.

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement