Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS 350 - Query

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Wonderue wrote: »
    No meter I'm afraid. I didn't move any cable that I am aware of. I opened the sensor to see if there was a fuse in it. Do you mean a cable in the actual box?

I can get a meter though if you reckon i should?

Yes do as this will let you know if the fuse keeps blowing or if there is voltage going to the PIR.
    Yes, the cable in the control panel going to the bell. 16 and 17 on the diagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Wonderue

Hello again. Does anybody here come out to fix these alarms by any chance? I've tried but failed. I live in Lucan and would like to fix it asap. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭minder2009

Hello again. Does anybody here come out to fix these alarms by any chance? I've tried but failed. I live in Lucan and would like to fix it asap. Thanks.
    Altor ...operates around your areaI got him before. Very reasonable @ knowledgeable

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Wonderue

minder2009 wrote: »
    Altor ...operates around your areaI got him before. Very reasonable @ knowledgeable

Fantastic, i'll fire him a PM. Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

KoolKid sorted my 350 for me, short notice and very good price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement