Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there bingo in Athenry?

Options
  • 30-08-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Is there bingo in Athenry now? It was mentioned on Galway Bay FM today but I didn't catch the details? Anyone know? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

New Bingo night in Athenry
    A new bingo night is to commence in Athenry on Tuesday September 7th and every Tuesday thereafter. It will take place in the Raheen Woods Hotel. Start time is 8.30pm

Found the above info at this link.....
    http://www.athenry.net/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Ath36

Thanks fluffyorganic1! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Went to this on Tuedsay, had a great night! Jackpot was €1000 which I was really impressed with :) Didn't win it though :( Maybe next week ...... ;)

Gonna head tomorrow night with my mother. She's heard great reports on it around the town. Sure I might even win!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bananaramama

The jackpot out in Athenry is now €3,000 I see on their facebook page! Not bad! :) Nice comfortable venue as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dee_kay

If you want to go abroad there's bingo in Craughwell too, in the community hall. Wednesday nights at 8:30. Jackpot was won a few weeks ago though at Eur5,700.

Would have loved to win that much! What's the jackpot in Athenry at these days?

Forget that last post, I've just looked on their FB page and it's €3,000! Could so do with winning that, dreaming of a holiday in the sun :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dee_kay

No prob. I was just about to post the link from babycheeks' previous comment. Pretty well proves my suspicion that almost everything has a Facebook page these days, even my dog. And that small rock on the windowsill outside my backdoor.

• Advertisement

LOL! :D

I hear the jackpot is now €4,200! :D

It is, and I can't wait to hear what the person says who wins it! Will they roar 'show me the money' or will it be a nice calm 'check'?! I think I'd make a total fool of myself if I won it :D

I believe she shouted CHECK last night when she won the €4,800 jackpot! Lucky $#&$! :D

Did she not shout 'CHEQUE!' when she won the money?!
    So next week there's only the small €1,700 in prizes to be won........ ;)

Advertisement