Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINANCE and ACCOUNTING

Options
  • 30-08-2010 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Is anyone doing this course by the looks of it nobody is doing this course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

I'm doing the course.

It sounds great.

Induction today, tomorrow and wednesday then off for the rest of the week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bunni119

I've done the Bus. Accounting and Finance course there, have a few books if anyone's looking for them, pretty good condition too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Kevint30

bunni119 wrote: »
    I've done the Bus. Accounting and Finance course there, have a few books if anyone's looking for them, pretty good condition too! :)

hi im doin year 3 in accounting and finance have you got those books by any chance

Anyone doing year 3 accounting and finance in lit

Kevint30 wrote: »
    hi im doin year 3 in accounting and finance have you got those books by any chance

I actually only have Principals of Auditing (prob for Michael Sheehan's class) left from 3rd yr if that's any good to you? other than that i've my 4th yr books!

• Advertisement

I actually only have Principals of Auditing (prob for Michael Sheehan's class) left from 3rd yr if that's any good to you? other than that i've my 4th yr books!

ill get back to you next week once we start up to make sure we are using same book and if so and if its in good enough condition ill take it off ya if thats ok what sort of prices are the books ? Thanks

Sorry bunni forgot to mention this is my first year in lit as am entering through direct entry so wouldn t know Michael Sheehan. How do you find it studyin there

Sorry bunni forgot to mention this is my first year in lit as am entering through direct entry so wouldn t know Michael Sheehan. How do you find it studyin there

The book is in pretty good condition, I think it cost around €57 when I bought it new, I'd prob sell it for €25..... the most expensive one was the law book at the time!
    I actually went in at yr 3 too, from Limerick senior. I found it grand really! :) most of the lecturers are fairly approachable about things like!

The book is in pretty good condition, I think it cost around €57 when I bought it new, I'd prob sell it for €25..... the most expensive one was the law book at the time!
    I actually went in at yr 3 too, from Limerick senior. I found it grand really! :) most of the lecturers are fairly approachable about things like!

Thanks bunni ya i was at limerick senior last year. Ill get back to you next week and buy that book off you so if we are using it this year if thats ok ? Thanks

ill get back to you next week once we start up to make sure we are using same book and if so and if its in good enough condition ill take it off ya if thats ok what sort of prices are the books ? Thanks

hi again the book we are using for auditing this year is acca f8 international edition so wont be needing that book thanks anyway

• Advertisement

Hey, no worries! Best of luck with it!

Advertisement