Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Openbox S9 HD PVR - DM800 HD Alternative

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Ive had the previous version of this since April. It was called a Solomend. Its the same box but different casing. Its a grand little box for starting off or for a second room. There is no epg (only now and next), no bouqets although you can set up some favourites. It runs ccam fine if thats your thing. There is no plugins either. Anything else you need to know, just ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mossy464

Yup its the cccam im after. I have the dm500 but looking for a hd box atm.

Thats good to know anyway. Pity about the epg and bouquets. Its definately an option though as I wont be spending 300 on a box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

you can get a dm800hd for €175 delivered from china. i doubt it an original but the openbox comes from china too. i found the openbox for about €110.

openbox hd:
    h**p://www.aliexpress.com/store/101616/search?quantity=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&SearchText=openbox&freeShipCountry=

dm800:
    h**p://www.aliexpress.com/store/101616/search?quantity=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&SearchText=dm800&freeShipCountry=

Can anyone let me know if they have bought from this site?

aliexpress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

This crowd has been used before by a few posters on here:

http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/category.php?id_category=37

I'd be interested to hear reports about this box.

• Advertisement

snaps wrote: »
    This crowd has been used before by a few posters on here:

http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/category.php?id_category=37

I'd be interested to hear reports about this box.

Looks like an option anyway. Those chinese websites dont look the greatest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

mossy464 wrote: »
    Can anyone let me know if they have bought from this site?

aliexpress

a friend of mine ordered a Dm800 from them last saturday. I can let you know when (and if) it arrives and what its like if you want to wait before buying.
    I think it says up to two weeks delivery.

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    a friend of mine ordered a Dm800 from them last saturday. I can let you know when (and if) it arrives and what its like if you want to wait before buying.
    I think it says up to two weeks delivery.

That would be great. Thanks

Advertisement