Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

128 Bus

Options
  • 30-08-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Im getting the 128 bus from Connolly station to St Stephens green in the mornings and it leaves me at the lesson street, stephens green junction. Can someone tell me where I have to go to get on going to connolly from Stephens green, could not find it this evening. Is it at the oppisite side of the green?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

m.j.w wrote: »
    Im getting the 128 bus from Connolly station to St Stephens green in the mornings and it leaves me at the lesson street, stephens green junction. Can someone tell me where I have to go to get on going to connolly from Stephens green, could not find it this evening. Is it at the oppisite side of the green?

It stops on Earlsfort Terrace just before the junction with St Stephen's Green/Leeson Street. The next stop is the first stop on Dawson Street.

Advertisement