Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards redirecting to littlewoods website

Options
  • 30-08-2010 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Lads is anyone else trying to get onto boards from a mac but getting redirected to littlewoods.ie website. I've tried hitting my bookmark, typing into address bar and typing into google in both firefox and safari but everytime I keep getting the littlewoods.ie site. I'm able to access boards from my Iphone. Very weird

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

It's just stopped doing it and is now letting me onto boards.

Can someone from Boards.ie please let me know if this was a problem from your side?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Wouldn't have been - normally something like that would be most likely to have been a temporary DNS issue at your end or at your ISPs end (though they're not that common) or a caching issue at your end or your ISPs end. If it was some wacky payperview site I'd have said virus but as the issue's gone away and littlewoods are a proper company and all, probably a DNS error with your ISP that someone fixed or similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Ok thanks Sceptre

Advertisement