Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got to stick with it...

Options
  • 30-08-2010 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi there,

So I am starting a fitness log to track my progress, keep me motivated and get advice/critisim form you guys.

My 1st workout day will be sometime this week, have to wait to get paid this week before I can renew my gym membership. I will be starting with the Stronglifts program but not sure if it is exactly what I need.

I am looking to get stronger/bigger and loose the belly.
    I'm male, 26 weigh 72KG.
    Body fat: 23%,
    Height: 174cm,
    bicep 31.5cm
    chest 89cm
    waist 89cm
    hips 94cm
    thighs 51cm
    wrist 17cm

My last workout I did was on the 18th Aug 2010:
    Standing Bicep curl: 25kg X 6 X 3
    Triceps assisted dip: 16kg X 6, 12.5 X 6, 12.5 X 6
    Lying Triceps extension: 7kg X 6 X 3
    Upright row: 43kg X 6, 43kg X 5 X 2
    lateral raises: 6kg X 6 X 3
    Dumbell Shoulder press: 7 X 6 X 3

Also 15 min cardio at 70% on treadmill before work out. Also I run 3-5Km on non workout days at 6am before School on Tue, Thur

Diet:

07:30: Porridge oats with low fat natural yogurt
    10:00: 100g of chicken (packaged/sliced)
    12:30: can of tuna on brown bread
    15:00: Fruit/yogurt or protein shake sometimes if workout day
    18:00: Chicken breast X 2, 2 cups veg, broc, peas, cauliflower, carrots
    21:00: yogurt/fruit.

What do you think of my diet? Probably need some more carbs. Also does anyone know of anyway to improve the taste of cottage cheese? I know it is really good for you but I hate the taste and texture, maybe I will stick it in a shake in the blender with some fruit. :confused:

Anyway guy's I will update this before the weekend and every 2nd day there after. Please let me know what you think of the above.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭travnett

here's my calories intake for the day defo need to eat more, any ideas what to add?

Advertisement