Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Record Player Bush SRP51 with a Garrard 2025TC deck

Options
  • 30-08-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Ive recently inherited a vintage record player that needs a bit of fixing up, Ive done alot of research online and apparently this is a really good record player. Im at a bit of a loss as whether to keep it or sell it after I fix it up.

So basically Im looking for some Pro's and Con's and just general opinion and advice on both fixing it up and whether I should keep it or not!!!!

By the way if anybody knows around about how much its worth, I'd be much obliged to find out!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

There's a Bush SRP51 on ebay.co.uk now, closing in 2 days and 3 hours.

It looks in good nick, has the original manuals, and is from a seller with 100% feedback. Whatever they get might be a good guide.

Advertisement