Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone offer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Nekro Man wrote: »
    http://www.vodafone.ie/offers/prepay/freecallstxt/

this looks to be too good to be true, there must be some kind of limit (daily or monthly) on the internet, anyone shed on any light on this?

A fair usage policy of 250mb per 30 day period applies for mobile internet usage, then standard rates apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

is 250mb a lot? i'm fairly new to mobile internet... i've only ever used PAYG on meteor and they give you 50mb a day for 99c on the day you use it and thats been ok for mobile facebook etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nekro Man wrote: »
    is 250mb a lot? i'm fairly new to mobile internet... i've only ever used PAYG on meteor and they give you 50mb a day for 99c on the day you use it and thats been ok for mobile facebook etc

For dedicated mobile sites like m.facebook, m.boards, m.youtube etc 250mb is fine for a month of casual daily usage. Its like the question how long is a piece of string, it depends on how much you use it, but the average person on facebook, bit of boards, or few emails, 250mb should be enough.

sorry for the vague question, I wouldn be using it for anything like google maps on a regular basis or anything..

what about using non dedicated sites? is the difference that big?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Some image heavy sites can be from 1-2 MB per page.
    Doesn't take a whole hell of a lot to burn up 250 at that rate.

• Advertisement

boourns to that, best keep my usage to facebook, boards and the odd email so, thanks lads :)

Advertisement