Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SilverDawn bus travel costs

Options
  • 30-08-2010 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Hey, so I was looking up online on travel from Kildare to UCD, and found the silverdawn site. it looks good travels straight to ucd, but it doesnt have the prices online!
    Does anyone get this bus that could tell me the costs/where it collects etc.?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

muffinz wrote: »
    Hey, so I was looking up online on travel from Kildare to UCD, and found the silverdawn site. it looks good travels straight to ucd, but it doesnt have the prices online!
    Does anyone get this bus that could tell me the costs/where it collects etc.?:D

From Portarlington to Belfield it costs €34 for a week (i.e. to and from UCD), so it's probably €30 weekly return from Kildare (a lot cheaper than the train). Bus stops at the Bus Eireann stop in Kildare town at around 10 past or quarter past 7 in the morning, arrives in Belfield at the No. 10 stop near the Quinn School at about 9 to 9:20. Leaves Belfield (same place) at about 5pm.

/thread.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

El Siglo wrote: »
    From Portarlington to Belfield it costs €34 for a week (i.e. to and from UCD), so it's probably €30 weekly return from Kildare (a lot cheaper than the train). Bus stops at the Bus Eireann stop in Kildare town at around 10 past or quarter past 7 in the morning, arrives in Belfield at the No. 10 stop near the Quinn School at about 9 to 9:20. Leaves Belfield (same place) at about 5pm.

/thread.:pac:
    Whoa thanks a gazzillion!! :D Thats a brilliant price, delighted :D

Do you know where to get it from Newbridge by any chance?

Whoa thanks a gazzillion!! :D Thats a brilliant price, delighted :D

Do you know where to get it from Newbridge by any chance?

It stops there at McLoughin's oil on the way in there, and near Swifts I think as well (on the way to college), it's sort of on the opposite side of the town link bus stop. If say your house is near Wyeth or something and it's on the bus route you can say it to the driver (Eugene, chap with glasses) where it'd be handiest for him to pick you up along the way but it has to be on the bus route.

Wahay thanks man, absolute brill help, could find feck all information about it online!

Wahay thanks man, absolute brill help, could find feck all information about it online!

No problem.:pac:

• Advertisement

El Siglo wrote: »
    It stops there at McLoughin's oil on the way in there, and near Swifts I think as well (on the way to college), it's sort of on the opposite side of the town link bus stop. If say your house is near Wyeth or something and it's on the bus route you can say it to the driver (Eugene, chap with glasses) where it'd be handiest for him to pick you up along the way but it has to be on the bus route.
    Im going to get it at the mcdonalds end of the town, does it go from the swifts to the mcdonalds/tesco end, or from the mcdonalds/tesco end to swifts?:pac:

Advertisement