Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone feel like spending a few mins on google maps?

Options
  • 30-08-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Anyone feel like dropping markers on google maps over some of the important places around UL (The local, Aldi, Lidl, Offie, etc) ???

I'm sure all the other freshers would appreciate it along with me:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gloryutd

As far as I can tell most of the off campus stuff is out the entrance (across from plassey) and go right, or go left if leaving plassey.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Map

You really should walk around a bit and see what there is for yourself.

This is something from a while ago. I've only been in UL for one week in the past 8 months so don't use this as a bible of any sort. I've intentionally left out all the pizza/fast food/whatever places as they weren't on the map originally and I'm not about to add them.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Polar Ice wrote: »
    Map

You really should walk around a bit and see what there is for yourself.

This is something from a while ago. I've only been in UL for one week in the past 8 months so don't use this as a bible of any sort. I've intentionally left out all the pizza/fast food/whatever places as they weren't on the map originally and I'm not about to add them.

Cheers man:D
    is the lodge Kilmurry Lodge or in the student centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Cheers man:D
    is the lodge Kilmurry Lodge or in the student centre?

"The Lodge" as we students call it is in Kilmurry Lodge which is a 10min walk from UL. Also hard to point places out on that map when the satellite images are so old! If you don't already know, theres an Aldi store west of Parkway shopping centre on the map which is handy if your living in Groody, Troy, Courtyard or Brookfield. Its a bit far out for on campus people unless of course you drive which would make it only 5mins away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sure the living bridge isn't even on google maps...why would Aldi be there?? :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement