Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone4 buy now or wait

Options
  • 31-08-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

I love my iphone and want the iphone 4 but should I buy now or wait for newer version next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

If you're Happy with the Iphone you have, you may aswell save yourself a few hundred and keep the one you have now. No point in buying a new one just because the latest has a front facing camera and a fancy screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yes wait, get a Galaxy S or Deisre while your waiting to see if iphone 5 is any good, Apple still have a bit to learn about making phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SyntonFenix

I've seen most of the smart phone market out there at this stage. In my opinion, my preference is for the iPhone 4.

The Samsung Galaxy S seemed cheap, plastic and poor quality. The Sony Xperia screen is the biggest I've seen on a phone to date. Nice slick handset design. Didn't like the Android interface though, looked dull and boring.

The iPhone 4, I think from the shopping around that I have done, is the best choice. You only have to hold the phone to see that it's that bit better than the rest. It looks better and I like the interface. I need a phone can also go online, play media and have a few apps, iPhone 4 does all as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The iPhone4 is barely different from the 3 version. You would end up spending a lot of money and not getting much in return particularly that the 3gs supports ios4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

You only have to hold the phone to see that it's that bit better than the rest.

Make sure you hold it on the right side :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Curious about the wifi issue with iphone4, is the wifi signal weaker than you get with a different phone, how does it compare with your laptop's wifi signal.

And have Apple fixed it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Use the apple forum for all iPhone discussions please

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement