Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ventriloquist and the Farmer

Options
  • 31-08-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

A ventriloquist was in a town in Tipperary, and saw a farmer sitting outside a pub with his dog, horse and sheep. The ventriloquist went over to the farmer, said hello, and decided to have a bit of fun. He said hello to the dog and asked the dog if he was treated well by his owner. The dog said “yes, he takes me for walks every day and feeds me the best food around.” The farmers eyes widened in amazement. The ventriloquist then moved on to the horse and asked the horse the same question. The horse replied “yes, he’s wonderful, he takes me for long rides by the lake every day”, at this point the farmer was speechless. The ventriloquist then moved on to the sheep, but before he could ask any question, the farmer seemed to jump out of his reverie and exclaimed; “the sheep’s a fcuking liar!”

Comments

Advertisement