Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Flea Market - C&C

• 31-08-2010 12:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

First proper outing with the new camera, am still getting the hang of all the bells and whistles. All photo's taken with a Canon 50d and a 50mm 1.4 lens

Full set can be seen here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/77683666@N00/sets/72157624844172600/

All comments welcome...

4942913045_7565e0f4ec.jpg

4943507804_b35570f390.jpg

4942890113_d2cdaa2332.jpg

4943463478_0f571de05c.jpg

4943405804_5706e51fb3.jpg

4942841917_c22c047563.jpg

4942817359_1d276c2687.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

Nice set - well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I like these, 5 is my fav :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

5 & 6 are nice, if not a little pervy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Heh - take some candid shots of some pretty ladies and youre a pervert ... take some shots of young ones jumping round in their nickers and your a fashion photographer eh:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:?

I like the set , I dont think the shots are pervy, I like 4 best, perhaps level 2 & 3 out a bit?

Well,. more voyeuristic than pervy really. It's just the perspective, looks like he was hiding, crouched down while taking a sneaky shot :D

Only woman I take in her undies is the missus :P And in general anyone taking semi-clad women [I do mean, shooting] has their permission ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

I think 5 is the best. The others don't really do much for me, sorry.

Well,. more voyeuristic than pervy really. It's just the perspective, looks like he was hiding, crouched down while taking a sneaky shot :D

Only woman I take in her undies is the missus :P And in general anyone taking semi-clad women [I do mean, shooting] has their permission ;)

Ah I know where your coming from I know youre not suggesting the chap (chapette) is a freak.

Its just the whole thing ....ya cant shoot kids cause youre a paedo , ya cant shoot women cause youre a perv ...its just meh is all , now roll out the privacy debate, then back to whats legal and the cards an all of that ....ya know what Im saying....sometimes a pic is just a pic.

Totally agree. I'm sick of feeling 'strange' when I want to take a snap of my own kids in a park or playground.

I think it's fine to grab the odd candid of a stranger. But some people go too far. There was a story a few months back about some guy who used to sit outside the same cafe every single day! Taking pictures of people dining inside, using a zoom lens. He ended up being banned from the whole street :D

Can't say I blame people for complaining in that instance.

He shoulda brought his cards along :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

5 & 6 are nice, if not a little pervy :P

Have to say, despite the fact that I was in full view, I did feel a little bit odd taking photo's of people just sitting around and hanging out and the thought of 'Is this a bit pervy?' did enter my head but I was taking shots of blokes and girls so at least I'm an equal opportunity type perve :pac::pac::pac:

The market is on the last Sunday of every month and there are always people there with their camera taking shots, have had a few taken of myself and everybody seems ok with it. Had put the pics up on my FB A/c and loads of people asked me to tag themselves in the photo's so think it is all good!

Yeah, that was actually the look I was trying to get on number 6, so well done me *pats himself on the back* :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

I like no 2 but i would crop the suitcase out. Not mad about the rest, sorry

Advertisement