Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This girl makes the cat bin lady look good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Seriously, why would anyone want to torture an animal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Oh FFS. I normally wouldn't be an aggressive person. But I would genuinely beat this girls head into a filthy ugly bloody pulp. That would be after I allowed all the dogs in the neighbourhood to take a sh1t in her mouth.

DO NOT WATCH THIS VID IF OF A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

why? :(

i truly hope 4chan go fcuking loco on that evil fcuked up bint :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Fizman wrote: »
    Oh FFS. I normally wouldn't be an aggressive person. But I would genuinely beat this girls head into a filthy ugly bloody pulp. That would be after I allowed all the dogs in the neighbourhood to take a sh1t in her mouth.

DO NOT WATCH THIS VID IF OF A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION.
    That's actually way worse than what she did but I hope you would go about it in the same nonchalant just another day at the office manner as she did.:D

SugarHigh wrote: »
    That's actually way worse than what she did but I hope you would go about it in the same nonchalant just another day at the office manner as she did.:D

is it though? at least she can try and defend herself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

id throw her in a river, a deep one

No. The difference is that she is an evil cnut. Quite the opposite to those animals.

No. The difference is that she is an evil cnut. Quite the opposite to those animals.
    And what are you?
    But I would genuinely beat this girls head into a filthy ugly bloody pulp. That would be after I allowed all the dogs in the neighbourhood to take a sh1t in her mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Horrible.

And what are you?

You're hilarious. You post up a link to possibly the most disturbing video I've seen for quite a while, and now you are actually questioning the morals of someone who is showing sincere outrage at her actions.

You're the fcuked up person here I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

why? :(

i truly hope 4chan go fcuking loco on that evil fcuked up bint :mad:
    probably
    She is 5ft 6in-5ft 8in, blonde, eye color unknown, Caucasian

Youtube account owners name is Martin
    They live in Bugojno, use googlemaps.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/harmunikas22This ****** commented their youtube account and is a possible friend.
    http://www.facebook.com/nani1711mare-gaspar@hotmail.com
    Possible facebook account of the youtube accounts owner
    - his mother:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...393951&ref=sgm
    possible facebook of that bitch:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1063353133
    if not, second suspect:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1634112135
    one of their friends:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1609024709
    possible camera man:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000190085342
    This is the Vrbas river the one from the video.
    (Googleearth it)

You're hilarious. You post up a link to possibly the most disturbing video I've seen for quite a while, and now you are actually questioning the morals of someone who is showing sincere outrage at her actions.

You're the fcuked up person here I'm afraid.
    I'm not the one showing my moral superiority by claiming to be capable and willing of doing something 10 times worse than what is shown in the video.

I'm not the one showing my moral superiority by claiming to be capable and willing of doing something 10 times worse than what is shown in the video.

tbf, how is it ten times worse? because she's human? yes, fizmans approach maybe more violent, but i'd rather take a good kickin than be fcuked into a river to drown.

You will need to explain how killing one evil human is 10 times worse than killing 6/7 innocent puppies.

tbf, how is it ten times worse? because she's human? yes, fizmans approach maybe more violent, but i'd rather take a good kickin than be fcuked into a river to drown.
    If you genuinely think an animals life holds anywhere close to the same value as a humans life than you've watched way too many Disney films.

You will need to explain how killing one evil human is 10 times worse than killing 6/7 innocent puppies.
    I don't think she's evil but I do think you are unhinged if you genuinely think it's justifiable to kill her over this.

Is this really much worse than hunting?

If you genuinely think an animals life holds anywhere close to the same value as a humans life than you've watched way too many Disney films.

oh fcuking LOL! i just love love love how you use the same argument for feckin everything!

you can imagine my surprise when i entered the big brother thread this year and who did i see posting? surely not mr sugarhigh, no no, he wouldn't watch that mind rot!

anyway, back OT, i think an animals life should be treated with as much respect as possible. do you disagree?

I don't think she's evil but I do think you are unhinged if you genuinely think it's justifiable to kill her over this.

Is this really much worse than hunting?

Wtf? You lost me at this bit.

oh fcuking LOL! i just love love love how you use the same argument for feckin everything!

you can imagine my surprise when i entered the big brother thread this year and who did i see posting? surely not mr sugarhigh, no no, he wouldn't watch that mind rot!

anyway, back OT, i think an animals life should be treated with as much respect as possible. do you disagree?

I don't get the connection:confused:

The point about watching too many Disney films is people start to humanise animals and then start to consider them equals.
    Your question is obviously loaded.:D
    An animals life is not equal to a humans life.

Wtf? You lost me at this bit.
    Drowning puppies is not rare and is a legal method of culling. I don't really see the big difference between this and hunting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

She should have just neutered/spayed the dog in the first place!
    Ughh.. poor, poor animals. That video is horrible. :(

I don't get the connection:confused:

The point about watching too many Disney films is people start to humanise animals and then start to consider them equals.

the connection IS that you always reference tv/movies in any discussion with me. and lo and behold, you watch the worst shoit that's goin.

i honestly don't know whether i wanna kick you or hump you at this stage.
    Your question is obviously loaded.:D
    An animals life is not equal to a humans life.
    no, it's not loaded, believe me, i'm no vegetarian. do you think any animal is deserving of the same respect that a human is?

Drowning puppies is not rare and is a legal method of culling.

Then why did you feel the need to post this in After Hours if it is relatively common and legal?

I can think of lots of things that are relatively common and legal like a video of someone eating their breakfast, or having an ice cream. I probably wouldn't post either on boards though.

the connection IS that you always reference tv/movies in any discussion with me. and lo and behold, you watch the worst shoit that's goin.

i honestly don't know whether i wanna kick you or hump you at this stage.

no, it's not loaded, believe me, i'm no vegetarian. do you think any animal is deserving of the same respect that a human is?
    you watch the worst shoit that's goin.
    BB isn't the worst, Jersey shore is, which I also watch:D

The point about Disney films isn't that they are bad just that people start to build up images of animals which is very far removed from reality and then start view an animals life as something which hold the same amount of value as a humans.
    do you think any animal is deserving of the same respect that a human is?
    No but I'm guessing you have varying levels of respect for different animals. I'm sure you have no problem with a cow or a fox being killed but if someone shot a dolphin you would have a conniption.

Then why did you feel the need to post this in After Hours if it is relatively common and legal?

I can think of lots of things that are relatively common and legal like a video of someone eating their breakfast, or having an ice cream. I probably wouldn't post either on boards though.
    People wouldn't have a strong reaction to those videos.

BB isn't the worst, Jersey shore is, which I also watch:D

:eek: even I don't watch that tripe!
    The point about Disney films isn't that they are bad just that people start to build up images of animals which is very far removed from reality and then start view an animals life as something which hold the same amount of value as a humans.

:rolleyes: zzzz...

:P

No but I'm guessing you have varying levels of respect for different animals. I'm sure you have no problem with a cow or a fox being killed but if someone shot a dolphin you would have a conniption.

i can't say i have a problem with a cow being killed, so long as it's in a dignified manner.

foxes, again, depending on how it was killed. i am dead against fox hunting.

i dunno why anyone would shoot a dolphin tbh.

People wouldn't have a strong reaction to those videos.

you're such a troll tbh.

:eek: even I don't watch that tripe!

:rolleyes: zzzz...

:P

i can't say i have a problem with a cow being killed, so long as it's in a dignified manne

foxes, again, depending on how it was killed. i am dead against fox hunting.

i dunno why anyone would shoot a dolphin tbh.
    i can't say i have a problem with a cow being killed, so long as it's in a dignified manner

foxes, again, depending on how it was killed
    There's no dignity in being killed not matter how it's done, do you really think the animals cares how dignified it was?

Drowning puppies isn't seen as a cruel way of killing them and it can't be shown that they suffer any more than when they are put down by a vet. It's just less sanitised so it provokes more of a reaction.

you're such a troll tbh.
    Why?

The only reason to post anything is to see what reaction it gets.

Ok at least 20% of my posts are just trolling:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭shinfujiwara

Drowning puppies is not rare and is a legal method of culling. I don't really see the big difference between this and hunting.

People just don't understand that things WAY worst are happening to humans right now. An unbelievable amount of them, but they don't care because what they're watching right now is this video. And these people who think animals life are the same, they turn aside and say "OMG, this is horrible! Don't you think dad!?" *Dad bite some good part of a chicken*.

Do you ride and treat humans like a goddamn horse? Do you take down humans like you do with bulls and eat them? If someone in the restaurant comes with a big fish on the plate you start crying? And worst of all... you can't sleep at night when you've seen a deer eaten by a lion at some TV channel?

You don't do these things because the ones suffering are NOT humans! That's how things work for us, we just don't care. If you ask me if I find correct what that girl did, I would say no. But i'm not shocked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement