Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This girl makes the cat bin lady look good

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Reeni

SugarHigh wrote: »
    No but I'm guessing you have varying levels of respect for different animals. I'm sure you have no problem with a cow or a fox being killed but if someone shot a dolphin you would have a conniption.

And people should have varying levels of respect for humans. And absolutely none for this woman.

And to be honest I'm baffled by the OP in this thread, you're telling us that beating up a cruel sadistic bitch because she killed puppies in a very inhumane manner is 10 times worse than her f**cking them in the river to die in the first place? Get a grip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

There's no dignity in being killed not matter how it's done, do you really think the animals cares how dignified it was?

er, there are more dignified ways of killing that being lobbed into a river to drown. i would imagine if the pups could comprehend the difference between drowning and being put to sleep then yeah, they'd pick the latter.
    Drowning puppies isn't seen as a cruel way of killing them
    well, i don't think i'm alone in seeing that drowning is a cruel way of killing them tbh.
    and it can't be shown that they suffer any more than when they are put down by a vet.
    it can't be shown they suffer more? come on, common sense sugarhigh.
    It's just less sanitised so it provokes more of a reaction.
    nothing to do with sanitation. its got to do with suffering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Reeni wrote: »
    And people should have varying levels of respect for humans. And absolutely none for this woman.

And to be honest I'm baffled by the OP in this thread, you're telling us that beating up a cruel sadistic bitch because she killed puppies in a very inhumane manner is 10 times worse than her f**cking them in the river to die in the first place? Get a grip.
    So you have no repect for the majority of people who work in animal shelters?

Sorry to break it to you but they kill animals all the time and there methods cannot be shown to impact any less pain but lets just start rounding up the workers and kicking the crap out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

er, there are more dignified ways of killing that being lobbed into a river to drown. i would imagine if the pups could comprehend the difference between drowning and being put to sleep then yeah, they'd pick the latter.

well, i don't think i'm alone in seeing that drowning is a cruel way of killing them tbh.

it can't be shown they suffer more? come on, common sense sugarhigh.

nothing to do with sanitation. its got to do with suffering.

Prove to me that it's more cruel
    A dog owner who drowned a litter of puppies has been cleared of animal cruelty because experts were unable to prove that they suffered more than if they had been put down by a vet.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1555068/Drowning-of-puppies-not-cruel-court-rules.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

They're only dumb animals and farmers here do it all the time. Slaughter houses do much worst but the same people complaining over this and the cat in the bin still eat tortured animals.

Also there are millions of people in pakistan are been affected by flooding and not a single video of that is shown. Where's the sympathy for actual people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

shinfujiwara

Oranage2

Trolls are getting very lazy these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Reeni

So you have no repect for the majority of people who work in animal shelters?

Sorry to break it to you but they kill animals all the time and there methods cannot be shown to impact any less pain but lets just start rounding up the workers and kicking the crap out of them.

Nooooo you're not understanding me. Remember I said people should have varying respect for humans. Well see people in animal shelters are in a horrible position where there are too many strays and not enough places, so of course they have to be put down. Mind you, I've yet to see them lining up my the nearest river to chuck them all in. Wonder why? It'd be the cheapest method I'm sure. Oh thats right because they are sadistic bastards like the woman in the video.

Also I never suggesting rounding anyone up to kick the **** out of them, I was talking about respect. But thats ok you keep putting words in peoples mouths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Oranage2 wrote: »
    They're only dumb animals and farmers here do it all the time. Slaughter houses do much worst but the same people complaining over this and the cat in the bin still eat tortured animals.

Also there are millions of people in pakistan are been affected by flooding and not a single video of that is shown. Where's the sympathy for actual people?

You havin a laugh?

Why would people stick up loads of videos of whats happening in pakistan when we all know about it and see it on the news everyday. What are you doing to help the people in Pakistan?

You think that because bad things happen in slaughter houses all the time that its ok to throw puppies into a river? Are you really that twisted?

That video made my blood boil, anyone who dosent find it horrible needs to have a rethink about whats right and whats wrong in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭shinfujiwara

shinfujiwara

Oranage2

Trolls are getting very lazy these days.

Did I say anything "wrong" to be labeled as a "troll"? Because I can't find it.

I will be glad if you help me ˆ.ˆ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Oranage2 wrote: »

:rolleyes:

The vid reminds me of the one from iraq where US soldiers were chucking puppies off a cliff and laughing while they were doing it.

You could hear the puppy yelping in the air all the way up till you hear the 'thud'.

If I was beside that guy I would have shot him.

People like that are no longer human imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

She looks pretty fit, I'd still do her...

Animal euthanasia (from the Greek meaning "good death") is the act of putting to death painlessly or allowing to die

vs.

burning chest pain from inhaling water.

have you ever snorted water up your nose? it hurts like fcuk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

She looks pretty fit, I'd still do her...

It'd be angry sex tho. :pac:

Killing puppies by drowing happens all the time in ireland too but i could never do it myself.
    What really shocks me is the way its being done here.
    The whole young blonde girl / smiling (see pic) / launching them into a river combination is just plain disgusting to me.

sohappyrightnow.jpg

As for the people saying things like "kill the bitch" take a breath.
    Put her in jail and let her become someones bitch plaything.

And yes we all know that theres much worse going on in the world and while perspective is needed this thread is about a nasty little bitch, not the horrors of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

you're such a troll tbh.

:(

tbh wrote: »
    :(

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Is it just me or is there nothing in this thread that fits in with the Cool Vids part of this forum?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement