Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a web cam in the city.. ??

Options
  • 31-08-2010 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

looking to buy a web cam tommorow as im moving abroad in a week so want to keep in touch with people back home.. any suggestions where..
    are they expensive??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Most electrical shops have them but they can range in price.

I suggest getting one in Tesco. Good and cheap.

Got mine, A Microsoft Life Cam for €20. Great quality and sound and it comes with special edition of WL Messenger and some fun software.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Try Argos if you want cheap ones. Can't believe they are so cheap really they range from €6.46 up to €89.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Sound Store have a sale on at the mo, Oliver Plunkett Street or up by Eagle Valley...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I have the one that they have in tesco's saw them recently in the Tescos in Douglas.g_01994341.jpg I got mine on pixmania for about the same price. Great webcam, no setting up required just plug it in

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

Cool looking one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving it!!!

great I'll be in the city in an hour so will hit the places ye have suggested! thanks a mill
    Must also get a super big suit case for heading to Abu dhabi.. Think I'll try TkMaxx and that place in merchants quay...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Abu Dhadi sounds great hope you enjoy the move...Best of Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

thanks a mill
    Ya its bit scary but I'm really excited at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Cool looking one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving it!!!

great I'll be in the city in an hour so will hit the places ye have suggested! thanks a mill
    Must also get a super big suit case for heading to Abu dhabi.. Think I'll try TkMaxx and that place in merchants quay...

I think you will pick up the cheapest im Merchants quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hey Maggie - might sound strange but try Argos! - Take a look over at the bargain alerts thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056002922

They are selling "Your're in the movies" for about €3 on Xbox. The game itself is crap but comes with a nifty microsoft webcam that is worth about €25 to buy on its own. I reserved the last in Blackpool extra argos in case someone snapped it up - drop me a pm and reservation number is yours. I've used the camera and it works straight away on laptop (windows vista), great quality !

Advertisement