Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone!!

Options
  • 31-08-2010 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

i have about 200-270 to spend.. need something that can hook up to wi-fi.. i'm on meteor pay as you go and dont want to change.. i was looking at the Sony Ericsson X10 mini Pro.. any good? i'm not gonna be using my phone for much more than surfin now and again on wifi and texting.. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Go for an Android powered Phone, you'll find yourself doing alot more than just surfing and texting once it's in your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭rob88

Blikes wrote: »
    Go for an Android powered Phone, you'll find yourself doing alot more than just surfing and texting once it's in your hands.

Sony Ericsson X10 mini Pro is android powered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

well x10 is an ok phone...though due to its size (small battery) the battery life isnt great...

even the spec sheet says 4 hours of talk time :)

read some reviews before and people said they barrely get a day out of it if their just barely using a phone...you wanna do a good read before buying it since it might be a disappointment...tbh theres nothing really exciting on meteors PAYG range...Legend is there but its way overpriced

also still no update to never android version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Celestial Deity

If you get the Legend on bill pay it's pretty much the same cost as having the Mini Pro on Prepay.

… Assuming you top up regularly, that is.

Advertisement