Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teacher You Fancied

• 31-08-2010 2:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,723 ✭✭✭✭

has everyone else got/had that one teacher in their school that they fancied the arse off, or is it just me? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Yeah it's just you, sorry.

Now if you mean was in love with at the age of 11, then that's all of us I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,723 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

i meant secondary school.......
    unless all ye auld one's only had male teachers, or if you're into that stuff :rolleyes:
    i'm no feeky magee, i'm not trying to make a move on them or think they might fancy me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

ciano1 wrote: »

Dammit i was just about to post that legendary thread :)

Also my 3rd year PE teacher - some of the low-cut tops she wore... :D

stetyrrell wrote: »
    i'm no feeky magee

Damn right you're not!! :p

• Advertisement

i meant secondary school.......
    unless all ye auld one's only had male teachers, or if you're into that stuff :rolleyes:
    i'm no feeky magee, i'm not trying to make a move on them or think they might fancy me :D

Ah here now the junior infants teacher was about 18 if she was a day and me being 10 year olds and puberty... some fun times staring at her.

There was one in secondary school though, she was a complete bimbo. Rumour had it that she slept her way through college, we all wished it was true.:D

Damn right you're not!! :p

i heard he got stuck into a blonde relative of his at the irish college :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

this was not possible in my school at the time, unless you were gay - everyone was male. but for a secretary, or so the legend went

Star Bingo wrote: »
    this was not possible in my school at the time, unless you were gay - everyone was male. but for a secretary, or so the legend went

You might want to blame your parents for ruining your childhood then. You missed out on a lot. :p

:P

i heard he got stuck into a blonde relative of his at the irish college :P

That whole episode last December clearly damaged his confidence, poor guy :(
    Bags of potential he had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

My geography teacher. I can just stare up at him all day. He is the hottest guy I know. The only thing I hate about his classes are I tend to get erections and at the end of class you have to get up and walk out. Thats sum pain! I also think he likes me. He has often touched my face, hair and once he gave me a big hug at lunch time when there was nobody around! I'll be seeing him on wednesday!:D

That whole episode last December clearly damaged his confidence, poor guy :(
    Bags of potential he had!

he'll be back as soon as he goes to college, some lecturer will start 'flirting' with him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Ah here now the junior infants teacher was about 18 if she was a day and me being 10 year olds and puberty... some fun times staring at her.

There was one in secondary school though, she was a complete bimbo. Rumour had it that she slept her way through college, we all wished it was true.:D

You were 10 years old in junior infants? It all went over your head didn't it?

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »

Here you, some of us were slightly slower than normal. You try learning to read when the woman looks like a supermodel:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

one wonders how feeky did in that exam he was been "tutored" in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

We had an English teacher in 4th year. Wasn't young. Or outstandingly attractive. But she was incredibly smart, and very sharp. And that made her gorgeous. One of the best teachers I ever had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Yeah in 5th year I had a German teacher who I thought (well in fairness the whole class thought) was pretty hot. It was her first year in the job and we made her have a breakdown in the class one day and she quit teaching soon after. No loss really as she was always down the chipshop at lunch ordering a single and was ballooning visibly over the period of just one year.
    cooltown wrote: »
    My geography teacher. I can just stare up at him all day. He is the hottest guy I know. The only thing I hate about his classes are I tend to get erections and at the end of class you have to get up and walk out. Thats sum pain! I also think he likes me. He has often touched my face, hair and once he gave me a big hug at lunch time when there was nobody around! I'll be seeing him on wednesday!:D

Well that wasn't what I had expected to read!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Elisabeth I still remember you (I was just 10).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My History teacher in sixth year, he was amazing.

I'm still a little bit in love with him tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Miss Keating the maths teacher, it was for me. Damn woman was nearly the cause of me going blind in secondary school:D

There was actually a teacher thrown out of my school for sleeping with a student, she was gorgeous too, i seen her a few years later and she was working in a newsagents in town, obviously blacklisted.....the little minx!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »

Well if she was only 18 she went straight from her LC into the classroom so probably didn't know how to teach. Poor children..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

My Religion teacher in 5th & 6th year, saw her about 18 months ago and she is still hot as fook!

I'd have given my LC Irish teacher a shot at the title too if she wanted!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

my english teaher for 5 and 6th year was hot out

she is about mid 30s to evr 40s

black hair allways done up to the last

i met her once i weak in town eg bump into her when she does her shopping

in 2nd year my bball teaher was hot out wasint that slim but she was hot out

my reagan teaher was hot out to she used to chat to me more no reasson

one teaher knows my sister very well used to come into where she used to work for a bikki wax allways was tucking about me to my sister but the funny thing is i never had her for anything

ty this hot computer export yes blode hair skinny had some ass in her piants say ger bend over one day that was hot

as you can she there was some hot ones in my school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

My math and chemistry teacher in one school.

My irish teacher in Summerhill in Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

one teaher knows my sister very well used to come into where she used to work for a bikki wax allways was tucking about me to my sister but the funny thing is i never had her for anything

ty this hot computer export yes blode hair skinny had some ass in her piants say ger bend over one day that was hot

WTF!!! I think my ears are bleeding..........

Am I the only one who has never heard the expression 'hot out'? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

He spent a lot of time looking at that English teacher's arse instead of the blackboard it would seem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I think he was only using one hand to type, while the other was busy celebrating his memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I think he was only using one hand to type, while the other was busy celebrating his memories

yes thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

My English teacher was so sexy. She was 22, straight out of college, blonde and just ridiculously hot in every way. Then she she got knocked up. Turns out she was a bit of a ho and rode half the town.

A sexy, intelligent slut though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My English teacher for third year. Ah, he was so lovely. When I got hit in the head with a hockey stick in PE, English was my next class and he went and got me an ice pack and held it to my forehead! I definitely fell in love with him right there and then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

The more I think of it the more I think Mr x likes me! He even has a nick name. I'm atually getting worried it takes me to have a crush on a teacher and I think he has one on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

My Geography teacher in 6th year, an absolutely annoying and insufferable bint but jaysus. :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I had one who I was infatuated with.
    Fast forward a few years and we're very good friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

i fancied my geography teacher, he was really tall with a dusting of grey in his hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. a kind of timidness to him *swoon*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Never mind that your english teaher was hot, they should be f'ucking shot!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

My Geography teacher in 6th year. Short, blonde and an absolute cracker. Used to get grinds off her once a week. Terrible waste of money from an academic point of view...but i enjoyed it.

Saw her quite recently...still looking very well but someone bought her a giant rock for her finger. Bastard!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My English teacher was so sexy. She was 22, straight out of college, blonde and just ridiculously hot in every way. Then she she got knocked up. Turns out she was a bit of a ho and rode half the town.

A sexy, intelligent slut though :D

How on earth could she have overlooked such a man of the world such as yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This one came in when we were in 6th year, she must have only been 21 herself. Man did she love the attention. A proper little hotty and dressed like women* should. Short skirt, high heels, tight top. Fantastic.

She has gone to the grads every single year since, thats 14 years I think. Obviosuly an attention seeker, but she doesn't have to try too hard to get it.

* not fatties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

None of the teachers in my secondary school were hot. They were all very average, mummy-looking ones.

We had a student religion teacher in 6th class, so all the boys in the class were about 12. Long straight red hair, she was probably in her early twenties, and unbelieveably hot.

Anyone who hadn't started puberty at the start of the year was well along by the end of it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

none of my secondary school teachers were attractive :(

however there was one knockout in college though she didn't lecture me, double :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

No never. Tended to fancy boys my own age when I were in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

we had a a sub for most of 6th year she thought irish as the last Irish teacher had a nervous breakdown (i hated that bitch)

the sub teacher was quite hot, tall, jet black hair, very hot body prob one of the best arses i have ever seen but was slightly pale think abit like Mortitia Adams

still would defo have

she came to our grad i told her she had a great arse and i had a sneaky feel which she just smiled and winked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I fancied the arse off my English and Business teachers. One was youngish but the other was a MILF.

There was a fairly attractive accountancy teacher too but I wasn't lucky enough to be in that class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Both my History teachers in 2nd Year and my English teacher from 5th Year onwards. The last one was terrified of cotton wool :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Religion Teacher 3rd Year. Straight out of college must have been about 22-23. Some arse..... Still hoping i catch a glimpse of her now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

I had a geography teacher in 4th year who was a complete ride... Tall, A corkonian in the big schmoke, dark hair, play hurling most of his life so he was soooo fit.... Broke all our hearts when he told us he got engaged.

Saw him during the LC exams, as i moved schools and he was supervising there, and i had to resist the urge to call him the nickname we all had for him - Mr 'ohhhhhh' Brien*

* not his real name obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

gimmick wrote: »
    She has gone to the grads every single year since, thats 14 years I think. Obviosuly an attention seeker, but she doesn't have to try too hard to get it.

LOL, oh those kind of teachers. They're as bad as the clowns who actually think they have a chance or scoring their teacher. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yea Ms Mcloughlin. Got my first boner looking at that wonan wipe down the blackboard. At that time i didnt know why my pecker was growing, but i knew the fact that it was bigger than the kid beside me was going to make papa proud

I think she took my affection as childish,granted at 7, its a fair assumption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

one wonders how feeky did in that exam he was been "tutored" in?

I hope he did well in the oral...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

snyper wrote: »
    Yea Ms Mcloughlin. Got my first boner looking at that wonan wipe down the blackboard. At that time i didnt know why my pecker was growing, but i knew the fact that it was bigger than the kid beside me was going to make papa proud

I think she took my affection as childish,granted at 7, its a fair assumption.

What. The. F*ck?

• Advertisement
Advertisement