Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cop out idiots make me so mad!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hmmm, very very large grain of salt with this one.

IF these dogs were going to attack this frail 97yr old woman then no little cat would have stopped them, IMO they were just getting excited and playin, but nobody knows for sure as we weren't there

Would this be a new story if it were 3 labradors? Or 3 Jack Russels?

Nah, Pit Bulls again getting a bad name

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

scudzilla wrote: »
    Hmmm, very very large grain of salt with this one.

IF these dogs were going to attack this frail 97yr old woman then no little cat would have stopped them, IMO they were just getting excited and playin, but nobody knows for sure as we weren't there

Would this be a new story if it were 3 labradors? Or 3 Jack Russels?

Nah, Pit Bulls again getting a bad name

And the old lady cut her arms up herself later, just to underline her story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I think they probably were attacking her and then got distracted by the cat and chased it instead. I dunno if the cat was trying to save the woman or what though . . .

Two of my dogs got attacked by a dog on a walk, and one of them, Bella, slipped off her collar and ran away and the dog chased her, but couldn't catch her, giving me the chance to pick up my other dog and get away (I couldn't fight off the dog.) How brave of Bella :D She then ran nearly all the way home! :rolleyes: The dog was just a staffie X but the news story would say it was a pitbull and Bella saved us while risking her own life!

Advertisement