Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with tnt

Options
  • 31-08-2010 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

hi guys i need some help here

last weak i handed over my iphone to tnt to send to apple and yes they got it

now for one weak now i have not got my iphone back from apple yet it was sent from china due to me have 3 brokeing iphones out of the box

here is a update of my trakeing

28 Aug 2010 02:38:48 Liege Euro Hub Shipment Held In Warehouse. Follow Up Actions Underway.
    27 Aug 2010 13:42:22 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    27 Aug 2010 13:31:40 Arnhem Hub Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
    27 Aug 2010 07:52:38 Liege Euro Hub Connection Delay. Recovery Actions Underway.
    26 Aug 2010 09:51:00 Dublin Shipment Sent To New Address As Requested By Sender Or Receiver.
    26 Aug 2010 09:46:46 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
    26 Aug 2010 04:45:37 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
    26 Aug 2010 03:51:46 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit. 26 Aug 2010 00:54:00 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
    25 Aug 2010 22:13:13 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
    25 Aug 2010 21:49:49 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

as you can see it hasint moved in over 4 days mow in is still in liege and has not got to the dublin depo

i was on the phone yasterday to tnt and they told me they we have no record of your iphone for about 10 mins on the phone to them but then they found it it they said i was going to have it today but the box has not moved yet ?

so guys what can i do then ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

hi guys i need some help here

last weak i handed over my iphone to tnt to send to apple and yes they got it

now for one weak now i have not got my iphone back from apple yet it was sent from china due to me have 3 brokeing iphones out of the box

here is a update of my trakeing

28 Aug 2010 02:38:48 Liege Euro Hub Shipment Held In Warehouse. Follow Up Actions Underway.
    27 Aug 2010 13:42:22 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    27 Aug 2010 13:31:40 Arnhem Hub Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
    27 Aug 2010 07:52:38 Liege Euro Hub Connection Delay. Recovery Actions Underway.
    26 Aug 2010 09:51:00 Dublin Shipment Sent To New Address As Requested By Sender Or Receiver.
    26 Aug 2010 09:46:46 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
    26 Aug 2010 04:45:37 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
    26 Aug 2010 03:51:46 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit. 26 Aug 2010 00:54:00 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
    25 Aug 2010 22:13:13 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
    25 Aug 2010 21:49:49 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

as you can see it hasint moved in over 4 days mow in is still in liege and has not got to the dublin depo

i was on the phone yasterday to tnt and they told me they we have no record of your iphone for about 10 mins on the phone to them but then they found it it they said i was going to have it today but the box has not moved yet ?

so guys what can i do then ?

Call Apple and get them to sort it.

Looks like it went to Dublin then went back over to the Netherlands for some reason :/ ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yep, contact Apple, it's their problem to sort and not yours. The shipment belongs to Apple, so TNT shouldn't really be dealing with you, nor you with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

guys just a update i ringed apple who got on to tnt who desided to sind my phone to the nouth not the south of ireland ?

dont ask me why

apple do not no to why they did that 8 days to get my phone back from apple

got there in 4 hours to england

but 8 days to come from hong kong is a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

update just emailed apple over them lieing to me here is the email i sent them because i have had 3 brokeing iphone 4s out of the box and this is going to be my 4th one

Tnt have messed up my iphone they sent it to the north for some reason not to my house can you see for me because i was post to have the phone today

at this it well be 8 days to get my phone back from apple after i paid 700 euros for it thats not on because if i didint send you the phone you would have sent me my new one

you told me that the must 3 days to get my phone i was lied to again by the apple care team this is getting old now because this is the 6th time if have been lied to by the apple care team and well be 8 days before i get my phone

in 4 weaks i have 4 iphones 4s and what i have been put true by your apple care team is not good in any way

so can you find out where is my phone with a real email now because i can get this stuff myself what you are sending me

yours
    samapple

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Doesnt seem like Apples fault so "attacking" them via email isnt going to get you very far except ignored by pissed off CS people.

Also when dealing with correspondance like this might I suggest a spell check?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

update just emailed apple over them lieing to me here is the email i sent them because i have had 3 brokeing iphone 4s out of the box and this is going to be my 4th one

Tnt have messed up my iphone they sent it to the north for some reason not to my house can you see for me because i was post to have the phone today

at this it well be 8 days to get my phone back from apple after i paid 700 euros for it thats not on because if i didint send you the phone you would have sent me my new one

you told me that the must 3 days to get my phone i was lied to again by the apple care team this is getting old now because this is the 6th time if have been lied to by the apple care team and well be 8 days before i get my phone

in 4 weaks i have 4 iphones 4s and what i have been put true by your apple care team is not good in any way

so can you find out where is my phone with a real email now because i can get this stuff myself what you are sending me

yours
    samapple

TBH this e-mail you sent looks like a Nigerian 419 scam, it probably got caught in a spam filter or ignored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

According to the OPs post on the Apple Media Devices forum he has since received the phone.

Advertisement