Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation...Urgent

Options
  • 31-08-2010 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I was offered a place in UCD last Monday that I was not expecting and have only decided to take it now.I had no plans made for accomadation at all. What options do I have for accomadation now? Is there any chance i'll get student accomadation or will I have to get a house near UCD? Any input greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

Tevez101 wrote: »
    I was offered a place in UCD last Monday that I was not expecting and have only decided to take it now.I had no plans made for accomadation at all. What options do I have for accomadation now? Is there any chance i'll get student accomadation or will I have to get a house near UCD? Any input greatly appreciated.

ok man. Chances are that campus is full for now. Log into your UCD connect account and go to the SIS website from there. Go to the personal information tab and then accommodation one, it will say on that if there is accommodation available. If it say's there isn't then ring one of the accommodation offices and ask them about it.(I'm sure the leave some rooms free for people who get 2nd round offers and that.

Other than that go to www.daft.ie and start looking for houses to let and shared accommodation on it and go view some of them(try get close to college clonskeagh, booterstown, merrion, mount merrion etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Check out this page for off-campus accomodation

http://www.ucd.ie/residences/mainmenu/studentaccommodation/off-campushousing/

www.findahome.ie will be useful as they give the UCD password. Plenty of other useful stuff on the page too.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

Accommodation is much better value off campus and you at least have some choice over who you live with.

Advertisement