Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreleased Pantera track

Options
  • 31-08-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this over on MetalIreland....YouTube seems to have removed the videos due to copyright claims but its on the Pantera facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/Pantera?v=app_108468622525037

Personally I quite like it, some cool riffs in there and a great bass sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

Sounds intriguing but I'm not joining Facebook just to hear a song. Anyone know if this is available anywhere else? I checked youtube just in case but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Pantera would like to clarify

Lots of you seem to be confused about "The Will to Survive". Just to clarify, this is a demo track from the Cowboys From Hell Demos. It was recorded in 1989 & was not included on the original release of Cowboys From Hell. It is going to be included on the 20th Anniversary 3cd deluxe set (instore 9/14) as well as the Ultimate box set (Instores 11/22). And yes, that is Philip singing

Sounds like an amazing track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

we need a live dvd! not a deluxe bla di bla... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

That song is awesome :D

Advertisement