Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engine Part plans

Options
  • 31-08-2010 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey Everyone,
    Im looking to brush up on my animation skills in solidworks by creating an engine or small motor and animating it. I was wondering does anyone know a good site where i can find full dimensions for each part or have access to fully dimensioned drawings for anything like this?

Thanks everyone :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

popetony wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,
    Im looking to brush up on my animation skills in solidworks by creating an engine or small motor and animating it. I was wondering does anyone know a good site where i can find full dimensions for each part or have access to fully dimensioned drawings for anything like this?

Thanks everyone :)

i did a cad/cam course in dit bolton street a few years back , solidworks is a lovely easy program to pick up , towards the end of the course the lecturer told me to find an assembly to model , i found a set of drawings in an online copy of practical science for a single cylinder model steam engine and used them , only problem was they were in imperial measurements .
    here is a link to the engine i did.

http://www.vintageprojects.com/machine-shop/steam-engine-hobby.html

Advertisement