Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parasol Stand

Options
  • 31-08-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I didnt know if I should create a topic for this subject or stick it in an existing one but I couldnt find anything.

Does anyone know where you can get parasol stands for the garden? I was in Homebase the other day and couldnt find any.

It would be great if you could help me!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Kinda late in the season to be getting one & Argos don't stock them. You could always drill a hole in a concrete block (or get someone to do it for you). It does the trick nicely & you can get one in Brooks for around a euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Not really late... its still August and the end August seem to be the nicest time. You can still get parasols so why not be able to get a stand with it. Argos doesnt have them at all but they have parasols which makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Have a look in Marys, they usually have them. Or Tesco/Dunnes. NCF would be a good bet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Lidl had them a while back, but I think it was just one of their offers so they might be gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

magnumlady wrote: »
    Lidl had them a while back, but I think it was just one of their offers so they might be gone now.

It was one of their offers, cos I got one. I had to bring it back, though, as it didn't fit under my table (too tall). Doubt they've any left now, that was around May, I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement