Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Segafredo coffee in Dublin?

• 31-08-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Doesn't seem to have been answered in previous threads. Anyone know where I could buy bags of Segafredo in Dublin? Stock from my last Italian trip has run out and I'm getting desperate!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 NamhalLudscy

I can't say I've ever seen it there but I'd bet Fallon & Byrne stock Segafredo.
    Just about any time I've had a food product I couldn't find anywhere they've come up trumps.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

I can't say I've ever seen it there but I'd bet Fallon & Byrne stock Segafredo.
    Just about any time I've had a food product I couldn't find anywhere they've come up trumps.

Hope this helps.

Don't think they do. Sell their own coffee, well their own packaging at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I suggest you contact Puccinos Coffee Shop in Cork(I know not Dublin) as they are the distributor for Segafredo. EDIT Or I should say that this guy HAS the distribution rights for the Coffee but he also owns the Coffee Franchise in Ireland.

You could also ask for Heidi.

Try this number

1-1188.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30 katopyrgos

palance wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to have been answered in previous threads. Anyone know where I could buy bags of Segafredo in Dublin? Stock from my last Italian trip has run out and I'm getting desperate!
    It is to be got at Little Italy, near Smithfield. It might be for the trade but with a bit of sweet talk I d say a bag could be yours. Price I dont know.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

i used to buy coffee here online, they do Segafredo, postage is ok if you buy in quantity http://www.caffediem.eu/I_gb/?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 asdewq

I found myself in exactly the same position you until i stumbled accross these guys in London. www.espressodrinker.co.uk and now i use them regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Jennyrose

katopyrgos wrote: »
    It is to be got at Little Italy, near Smithfield. It might be for the trade but with a bit of sweet talk I d say a bag could be yours. Price I dont know.:)

Little Italy isn't just trade. Everyone can buy there.

Advertisement