Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any April Babys?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

melsbells wrote: »
    oh my god!!!! I had an early scan at 7 weeks as i was in serious pain and my doc told me i cud be between 12 and 15 weeks before the hosp sent me out a scan date, had to have an internal too but i was warned by my doc before i went;) thankfully the pain was a lot of stretching and is almost gone now, only to be replaced by puking!!!
    are there twins in your family? is this your first pregnancy?!

Yep first pregnancy! There are twins in my dads family.
    Starting to sink in now! We told family and a ffew close friends over the weekend so is starting to feel a bit more real now that we are talking about it!
    Havent really had many pregnancy symptoms...still no sickness:)
    Have had a couple of headaches but thats been it really! Im sure there'll be a fair bit of stretching over the coming months!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

Yep first pregnancy! There are twins in my dads family.
    Starting to sink in now! We told family and a ffew close friends over the weekend so is starting to feel a bit more real now that we are talking about it!
    Havent really had many pregnancy symptoms...still no sickness:)
    Have had a couple of headaches but thats been it really! Im sure there'll be a fair bit of stretching over the coming months!!

yeah while its nice just the two of you knowing it becomes more real when you can tell your family, im gonna tell my friend today as i've pulled out of doing so much over the last few weeks she's gonna get paranoid soon:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

April fools baby on the way here. April 1st!!

Advertisement