Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using 3V Vouchers to pay for a course.

Options
  • 31-08-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

This might sound like a stupid question, but is there any way I can use 3V Vouchers to pay for a course which has monthly payments.

For example a part-time course which has a monthly fee of 50 euro or so for the space of over year. Is there any way I can pay using 3v Vouchers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Unlikely, because a 3V voucher will expire within a few months. After that, you get a completely different card number, so you'd have to keep updating your account information with the course operator, which may not be possible.

They should accept a direct debit from bank account, unless they are some kind of dodgy operator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

This might sound like a stupid question, but is there any way I can use 3V Vouchers to pay for a course which has monthly payments.

For example a part-time course which has a monthly fee of 50 euro or so for the space of over year. Is there any way I can pay using 3v Vouchers.

Why don't you ask the people running the course? Companies can be pretty accommodating in terms of working out ways to take your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

i use payzone mastercard and it lets me do stuff like that. wouldn't let me with 3V cause every time you lodge money you have a different credit card number.

works on a similar system as 3V. you top up your credit card before you use. main difference is you only have one number to use any money left over is left on the card and you can use it in pass machines.€6 euro to buy.

Advertisement