Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future new neighbor

Options
  • 31-08-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everybody!
    My name is Marcos and in 2011 I will live on your town because I want to study English studies on your university. This toppic is just for know how is the town, what possibilities of job I could have and where to live.

Thank´s everyone that answer!!

Comments

Tough enough to get work at the moment but there are a few jobs about. UCC is close to the city centre, you could live in either the City or near the university, you will have no problem with accomadation really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 msj93

I thought about spanish classes, I´m from Spain and I won´t have problems... I dont know if people could be interested...

Do you know if there families to live with? I don´t care if I have to pay, but I think it could be more interesting for learn English

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

You could rent a room in a house, that way you would be people of your own age group and learning english. WWW.Daft.ie the best place to look for house share, you can search by college area which is handy. RCI in mahon are always lookong for people who can speak languages they might be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 msj93

This web site could help me so much, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

msj93 wrote: »
    I thought about spanish classes, I´m from Spain and I won´t have problems... I dont know if people could be interested...

Do you know if there families to live with? I don´t care if I have to pay, but I think it could be more interesting for learn English

Advertise on http://cork.gumtree.ie/ that you are available to teach Spanish lessons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Is it a Language school or the university that you will be attending and how long do you intend being in Cork for?

Advertisement