Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed..!Higher Diploma in Business in Management (Level 8)

Options
  • 31-08-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

hi,

i'm stuck with a decision that has to be made by tomorrow and I need opinions from any1 wanting to help. I recently finished, & passed a honours degree in Engineering in May and haven't been able to find work, so i'm weighing up two options.

My two options are: 1) do the course listed below and receive job seekers allowance while on the lookout for a job (the course is part-time 2evenings per week).

http://www.itcarlow.ie/downloads/LMAF%20-%20Higher%20Diploma%20in%20Business%20_Management_.pdf

or
    2) receive job seekers allowance and look for a job and save money for next years registration while spending time on finding a suitable course.

any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm not too sure what to go for.!

ALSO: if anyone has done this course what did they think of it?

And: does anyone think this is a waffle course and a waste of time?

Cheers,
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭number13

Did anyone do this course after ? what jobs did they get into completing it ? i have a law degree but dont know what to do with it

Advertisement