Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions

Options
  • 31-08-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭

I'm planning my next tattoo, been thinking about going to Jani to get it done. Had a look through his portfolio and was very impressed with the work that I've seen.

Just wanted to get the forums general consensus on him before I make any plans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

very nice guy. A top artist. Not a fan of all of his tattoos. He doesn't like doing pinups.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

Got a cover-up done by him, very happy with it and him in general. Excellent artist (needs work on music taste though;)). And I'm actually thinking of getting another cover-up done by him, can't seem to find where he's working now though. Think he's long gone from Wildcat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Jani has his own place now called Artcore Tattoo, its along wicklow st ( I think) near that sneaker shop Size. His music taste is great, not as good as mine mind you but whatever. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Went and got tattooed by Jani today. Delighted with the result. Gonna stick a photo in the I'll Show You Mine thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Saw it there, I love it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement