Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer offers

Options
  • 31-08-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Anywhere doing beer offers at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Everywhere. Superquinn have 6x500ml for €10 Heineken, Budweiser, Guinness, Coors Light, Carlsberg, Miller and Bulmers. O'Briens have Carlsberg 24 cans for €25 and Budweiser, Coors Light, Heineken & Guinness 8 for €12 or 24 for €32.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

20 Bottles of Bud for €15 in Centra till Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Thanks, got 30 cans of carlsberg export for 30 euros in tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

mcwhirter wrote: »
    Anywhere doing beer offers at the moment?

Lidl are selling a pack of 4 Cobra beers for 5 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

There's a site that gives you the best beer prices in each of the supermarkets/shops every week- http://www.valueseekers.ie/category/offer-type/cheap-booze-offer-type/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

What is Cobra like? 5% I know but what does it compare to tastewise (not that I'm that fussy really!!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

et101 wrote: »
    What is Cobra like? 5% I know but what does it compare to tastewise (not that I'm that fussy really!!) :D
    Just to them not fantastic, better than the other swill they sell though

Advertisement