Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salsa dance classes in galway on mon or tueday nights?

Options
  • 31-08-2010 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Trying to find fun dance classes in galway city on mon or tuesday night anyone been to them before or know any starting in sept..?
    Tanx:):)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 grainnek

try cuba...i think they used to do classes although i think they were on wed nights

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

There is a salsa band in Massimos every Wednesday!

Cuba Libre Salsa Band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 sarahmeen22

Tanx for suggestions:)just that i work all the other nights so only monday and tues night free most of the classes seem to be on wed and thur night!is there any other groups maybe to join not even dance related?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joncos

There are swing dancing classes in Cuba on Monday night with dancing in bar 903 afterwards. On Tuesday they have classes in the Victoria hotel. All details can be found on http://www.galwayswing.com

For non dance related stuff maybe you should check out the evening classes that are starting up, such as in GMIT or the VEC. There are so many choices, such as cooking, yoga, nursing, journalism so you should be able to find something you like.

• Advertisement

Also check out Dance Fusion.

Advertisement