Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NF Scope Precision benchrest Series

• 31-08-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have for sale an immaculate Nightforce Scope Precision Benchrest Series 8-32x56, tube is 30mm, length 16.6 inches, mounting length 5.5 inches, click value .125 MOA, illum reticule, reticule NPR-R2, asking price 800 euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I have for sale a Nightforce Scope Precision Benchrest Series 8-32x56, tube is 30mm, length 16.6 inches, mounting length 5.5 inches, click value .125 MOA, illum reticule, reticule NPR-R2, asking price 800 euro

That is a very good price, I'll spread the word to a few mates.

Declan1980 might be in the Market at that price

could you post a few pics?

Might be of benefit to potential customers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jimmyharibo

i posted 3 pics thanks for the advice, i see your NF vid thanks for posting it, ill be down midlands this sunday if you know of anyone interested bring it along, thanks again

i posted 3 pics thanks for the advice, i see your NF vid thanks for posting it, ill be down midlands this sunday if you know of anyone interested bring it along, thanks again

I love my NXS scopes.

And I know Ezridax loves his benchrest NF scope too.

Midlands would be a good base, as everyone there knows NF are good stuff.

I prefered the Tactical stuff as I am a military buff and love chunky stuff.
    However most lads in MNSCI would appreciate the finer adj qualities of your version scope.
    It's also a decent price which should also help.
    Feckin NXS are mad money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

whats it like in low light?
    i might be interested, i had my heart set on an nxs but that price is tempting me

declan1980 wrote: »
    whats it like in low light?
    i might be interested, i had my heart set on an nxs but that price is tempting me

Dec, I might be able to make MNSCI Sat next week (pending work commits) so you can compare scopes.

I do believe that the clarity will be no different on a benchrest than an NXS version though.

If I can get over that far I'll bring both my scopes.
    I can't promise though as I prob have to work, failing that the following week end I can bring them no hassle.

You should have a Gawk at the BR NF first though, I can't really comment on them as i have never looked through them.
    However several friends of mine have them models and swear by them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

if i remember correctly i read before that the bench rest series is meant to be a small bit clearer due to the nxs having a side parallax which requires an extra lense

ormondprop wrote: »
    if i remember correctly i read before that the bench rest series is meant to be a small bit clearer due to the nxs having a side parallax which requires an extra lense

The clarity is the same, watch the video, the only difference is the parallax adj is finer, however if you get used to the NXS adj for parallax you will get very quick using it.

my NF this evening
    5.5-22x56 on a remington VTR .308 with an ASE ULTRA S7 mod

well i got my savage 11bth today so put my nxs 3.5-15x56 on it, i got a bushnell 3-8x56 for my volquartsen .17hmr so ill be down in mids this wend enjoying the sunny weather i hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

sorry mate, but i dont think i'm gonna go for that

at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement