Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Services

Options
  • 31-08-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi, Anybody know of a good cleaning company in Kildare Town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vinolawless

Rombis Cleaning does Kildare.I had my house cleaned few days ago.Found them brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 25 epag

Rombis Cleaning does Kildare.I had my house cleaned few days ago.Found them brilliant

I had my house cleaned by rombis cleaning lady Friday and I was far from impressed. Kitchen tiles still greasy, bathroom tiles dirty, kitchen cupboards still dirty, skirting boards dirty, oven dirty.When you spend 250 on a clean you expect basics to be right and stubborn dirt to be removed. Rombis can do neither. I actually went over everything with a steam cleaner myself. When I raised this with rombis, they just got defensive and said I had inspected it. The inspection was a cursory look. I actually dont want them back in my house again...I would not trust them.

Advertisement