Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone go to the Ouchterard Show Sunday last?

Options
  • 31-08-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

Did anyone go? Was great fun and loads to see!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Did anyone go? Was great fun and loads to see!

:eek:

Doesnt sound like you had fun...

The Ouchterard Show?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Caribs

Aside from the typo yes I went to the show and it was certainly interesting. Depends on what you are in to but if its animals etc that tickles your fancy then its the place to go. Some people look down their noses at it but its a great day out and one that celebrates our rural/agricultural background so would highly recommend it.

A little pricey at 10 quid per head (kids free) but would rather pay a little over the odds for it and enjoy the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

did ya see the sheep dog trial, and dog show, and the protection demo with german shepherd?

didnt get to this one but was at the monivea one. great craic. i was stunned at how many were at it, easily around the 1k mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4 michellexgix

I was at it, just at the cat and small pet section though.. did you see that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement