Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Signed up to 3 Best of Both..

Options
  • 31-08-2010 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just signed up to 3 best of both 15, It works out cheaper than my vondafone PAYG spending each month so decided to get it sim only as It's a 30 day contract.

I just got the email now and it says it's a 6 month contract?! Why Is it saying this? Just an automated setting?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You got a phone i take it? you weren't meant to be on the 30 day contract, and you were expecting a 12 month one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Davy wrote: »
    You got a phone i take it? you weren't meant to be on the 30 day contract, and you were expecting a 12 month one?

No sim only! I'm happy with my iPhone, And noticed how much better sim only contracts are.

So got a 30 days rolling contract from them, But assumed it would be 30 days and not 6 months?
    Price plan: Best of Both 15 Monthly Charge EUR 15.00 on 6 month contract
    Add Ons: Internet Mini €4.99

^Thats a quote from the email I received.

Ricky91t wrote: »
    No sim only! I'm happy with my iPhone, And noticed how much better sim only contracts are.

So got a 30 days rolling contract from them, But assumed it would be 30 days and not 6 months?

Thats a mistake, because you cant even get the 15 plan on a contract, they only do the 25 and 45 on a handset plan.

Their was a 6 month contract before, cant remember the exact terms etc, but that all changed a few months back with new pricing. You can contact them to confirm this, but it has to be a mistake.

Thats a mistake, because you cant even get the 15 plan on a contract, they only do the 25 and 45 on a handset plan.

Their was a 6 month contract before, cant remember the exact terms etc, but that all changed a few months back with new pricing. You can contact them to confirm this, but it has to be a mistake.

Hmm, I've been contacted by them and verified the details

If you go to this link and click sim only do you see best of both 15?
    http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/bestofboth/bestofboth.htm#

My browser may have cached it from a while ago...?

Edit: Just to verify I'm buying this as a sim only contract!

dow74k.jpg

• Advertisement

Right it's not an error then. So can anyone on Best of both sim only plan let me know if their contract is a 30 day rolling and if they got the same email?

Right it's not an error then. So can anyone on Best of both sim only plan let me know if their contract is a 30 day rolling and if they got the same email?

How is it not an error?

As the pic shows in my last post, the 15 plan, 30 day contract, "Love your current mobile?"

How is it not an error?

As the pic shows in my last post, the 15 plan, 30 day contract, "Love your current mobile?"
    Edit: Just to verify I'm buying this as a sim only contract!

I don't get it... Am I missing something, I've mentioned twice I'm on the sim only contract? And that I am happy with my current phone which Is why I'm getting a sim only contract.

This is how I'm able to get the best of both 15 cause I'm getting a sim only contract, no?

This is how I'm able to get the best of both 15 cause I'm getting a sim only contract, no?

Exactly!

Right it's not an error then

I was responding to this comment when i said "How is it not an error?" :) The 6 months is an error :)

Exactly!

I was responding to this comment when i said "How is it not an error?" :) The 6 months is an error :)

Ohhh right! Sorry about that! It seemed you were saying me getting the Best of Both 15 was the error!

Now I get it, Thanks for the help Davy :)

• Advertisement

Clear as mud :p

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

lol:D

Advertisement