Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burning CD's

• 31-08-2010 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭

Ok im looking to burn a song onto CD
    What format does it need to be to be playable in almost all CD players including car stereos

Also what type of CD is best??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

CD-DA.
    Any decent burning software will let you burn an Audio CD; also Windows Media Player.
    Regarding the type, you need to check what type your burner support, CD-R or CD-RW. If by "type" you mean make, dont know, up to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Cheers thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ferguson

CD-RW or CD+RW better than CD-R or CD+R as you can only record once on the last two. Look for the RW - rewrite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Not all players will play CDRW discs

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Ok im looking to burn a song onto CD
    What format does it need to be to be playable in almost all CD players including car stereos

Also what type of CD is best??
    This is a good free and easy to use burning program. Might help

• Advertisement

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Not all players will play CDRW discs
    I did not know that, sorry if I mislead you OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

ferguson wrote: »
    I did not know that, sorry if I mislead you OP

Nah no bother - havnt started yet anyway

Advertisement