Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Barilla meat sauce?

Options
  • 31-08-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get Barilla meat sauce (the one in the blue jar)? I love this sauce and it has recently disappeared from all my local supermarkets. Is it gone from just my area, or from Ireland in general (and if so why?, it always used to sell out quite quickly).

Thanks,

Alan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

There was a thread on here a week or so ago about Barilla been taked off the shelves I think??

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

olaola wrote: »
    There was a thread on here a week or so ago about Barilla been taked off the shelves I think??

that was buitoni, I believe. Anyway Barilla is another of these awful brands that Italian people, for some weird reason, love.

Back to the question: you can go to Little Italy in Smithfield, maybe they have something related, I can't remember if they have this particular barilla sauce but they certainly have barilla sauces

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭worded

that was buitoni, I believe. Anyway Barilla is another of these awful brands that Italian people, for some weird reason, love.

Back to the question: you can go to Little Italy in Smithfield, maybe they have something related, I can't remember if they have this particular barilla sauce but they certainly have barilla sauces

Little Italy do do it anymore but they do all the Barilla pastas.

They have a great alt to Barilla sauses, the name escapes me but drop in or ring them and they will tell you. The Aribaca one is excellent and the Basicco is great too.

Advertisement