Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preserved lemons

• 31-08-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can buy some in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

I've seen them in the Tesco in Clarehall. Otherwise try Camden Halal on Camden Street if it's easier for you to get to. Ring them first on 475 7206 just to make sure they have them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Thank you very much, my sister lives just beside Clairehall I will see if she can get me some. Havent seen them anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

I saw them in Tesco a few weeks ago. They are in a jar. Not sure which aisle exactly there were on, but remember it was way done near the end- far left of the shop when you walk in, near all the mediterranean, asian/thai/japanese goods. Hope you find them !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FeargO

The Asia market on Drury Street has these, preserved and dried limes too for any middles eastern dishes!
    They are on the 3rd aisle close to the cash registers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,484 ✭✭✭✭Alun

FeargO wrote: »
    The Asia market on Drury Street has these, preserved and dried limes too for any middles eastern dishes!
    They are on the 3rd aisle close to the cash registers
    I guess he's either found them by now, over 4 years later, or else given up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Thanks Fearg0 but this is a zombie thread. If it's been more than a couple of years since someone has asked about where to get something in a thread we'd ask that you don't bump them up.

Have been trying to think of a zombie thread/preserved lemon joke for, ooh, 15 minutes now and getting nada so..em... closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement